- 11/20 @ 6PM Seeds of Sovereignty (2013) & Abundant Land: Soil, Seeds, and Sovereignty (2017).
- 11/26 @ 12PM Medicare Information Session.
Looking forward to December:
- 12/2 @ 10AM Medicare Representatives: Medicare informational meeting sponsored by United Healthcare. Get your questions answered!
- 12/5 @ 10AM & 12/6 @ 3:30PM CPR Skills (NOT FOR CERTIFICATION).
- 12/5 @ 3:30PM Legal Assistance of WNY: Legal Assistance of Western New York (LawNY) Community Health Advocate will be available in the library to answer health insurance questions, help people enroll in the Marketplace, and to pick out affordable health plans. You will not be charged a fee for their advice/services.
- 12/7 @ 1PM How to Make Shelters for Feral Cats: This workshop will be led by volunteers from the SPCA in Cattaraugus County. Participants will create a basic-but-effective feline shelter, designed to please and protect feral cats. We will discuss neuter and release programs to try and curb over-population. Made possible by the F.T. and Anna C. Manley Charitable Trust. Registration is required.
- 12/14 @ 1PM Stonewall Cafe for Adults: LGBT+ Meet & Greet in the Art Gallery. For Adults 18+. Snacks welcome!
- 12/17 @ 10AM & 12/20 @ 3:30PM Winter Safety Class.