Gifts and Memorials
How to Make a Contribution
- Make a contribution in person at the Information Desk in the library.
- Fill out and mail this ONLINE FORM along with your payment to:
Olean Public Library
134 N. 2nd Street
Olean NY 14760-2583
How We Acknowledge Your Contribution
- We send a card to the individual or family notifying them that a gift or memorial has been made to the Olean Public Library in their honor.
- We send a card to you acknowledging your donation.
- We can place a bookplate in the material listing both the name of the honoree and that of the donor. We can affix a plaque to furniture or equipment.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.