Meeting Room Setup Procedures
- Care must be taken when moving carts with tables and chairs into and out of the room.
- Cloth chair dollies should only be stacked six (6) or eight (8) per dolly as indicated and may be moved into the room. Plastic chair dolly can not be moved into the room. Plastic chairs must be removed from the dolly and carried into the room.
- Plastic tables may be used in the Meeting Room. Either remove them individually from the table cart or carefully roll table cart into the room for unloading and loading.
- Do not slide any tables, chairs, other furniture or objects across the floor.
- All liquids spilled on the floor must be cleaned up immediately.
- When using the projection screen do not let it snap up into the closed position. The screen may come off its brackets.
- Rooms must be left in the condition in which you found them.
The Olean Public Library has the following equipment and services available to users of our meeting rooms. If any of these are necessary for your meeting the Library must know in advance so that additional setup time can be scheduled.
- Video Projector
- InFocus IN2114
XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
Connect via S-Video, VGA or WiFi with a PC
- Projection Screens
- 96 in. diagional
- 150 in. diagonal
- Cable TV Connection
- Basic cable service provided to libraries by Time Warner Cable
- TV Monitor
- 37 in. LCD monitor with HDMI, Component, RCA and Coaxial connections
- Free 802.11b/g/n wireless Internet access
- Podium with microphone and speaker
- Public Address system
- Fender amplifier and speaker system can be used to amplify voice or connected to DVD Player or VCR for better sound
- DVD Player
- Overhead Projector
- Slide Projector
- Whiteboard/paper flip-chart easel
- 7 72 in. x 32 in. folding tables