Gifts and Memorials
A donation of money or new material to the Olean Public Library serves as a fitting memorial or other remembrance.
You may specify that we use your cash donation for specific items such as books, audio/visual materials, magazine subscriptions, furniture, equipment, special program funds, or general library use. Gifts of books or other materials that are not appropriate for the Olean Public Library's collection will not be added to the collection.
How to Make a Contribution
- Make a contribution in person at the Information Desk in the library.
- Fill out and mail this ONLINE FORM along with your payment to:
Olean Public Library
134 N. 2nd Street
Olean NY 14760-2583
How We Acknowledge Your Contribution
- We send a card to the individual or family notifying them that a gift or memorial has been made to the Olean Public Library in their honor.
- We send a card to you acknowledging your donation.
- We can place a bookplate in the material listing both the name of the honoree and that of the donor. We can affix a plaque to furniture or equipment.
Your donation is tax deductable to the extent allowed by law.